1. Flex Data Usage (National)
Applicable to Share Everything for business plans with minimum 4GB data. Usage exceeding the 4 GB data allotment provided is charged in increments of $10 per additional 2GB per month, rounded up to the next 2 GB.
1. Flex Usage (Midwest & Quebec)
Applicable to Share Everything for business plans with minimum 4GB data. Usage exceeding the 4 GB data allotment provided is charged in increments of $10 per additional 4GB per month, rounded up to the next 4 GB.
2. Roam Like Home Taxes extra. The fee is a Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Fee is charged per line (in addition to your Share Everything™ plan monthly fee) and applies for 24 hours from first use while in an eligible country. Roaming charges apply when outside the eligible country. Data: Usage exceeding your plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to the next MB or GB (as applicable based on your plan). Texts: Includes texts sent to a local wireless number while in an eligible country or to a Canadian wireless number. Sent/received premium texts, sent international texts to countries other than the eligible countries charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in an eligible country, includes unlimited calls to local numbers or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls made to other countries while in an eligible country. See rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions and list of eligible countries.
3. Unlimited texting
Compatible device required. Includes unlimited extreme texts/ picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video(as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
4. Unlimited Local Calling
Local calls only (or Canada-wide as applicable) excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video Calling or similar services.
5. Unlimited Canada-wide calling
On the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video calling or similar services. Coverage not available in all areas. International long distance, and text to landline charges extra. Only 10-digit Canadian based numbers eligible (excludes customers own wireless number, voicemail retrieval number and special numbers like 1-800/1-900).
6. Choice of Device Protection or Wireless Business Phone
Limited time offer. New Activations only. Available with purchase of any new smartphone and activation of a Share Everything for Business plan with minimum 2GB data (or adding a new line on an existing Share Everything for business plan with minimum 1GB data) on a 2-yr term for a maximum of 24 months. Credit will appear on customer’s 2nd or 3rd invoice, not redeemable for cash. $10 credit will be removed if Wireless Business Phone Service is cancelled. $9 or $11 credit will be removed (depending on device type chosen) if Device Protection Service is cancelled.
7. Data Usage
Data usage exceeding the data allotment provided is charged in increments (refer to the applicable overage rate for your plan) rounded up to the next MB or GB (as applicable based on your plan).
Records up to 35 messages; each message up to 5 minutes in length. Recorded messages saved for 10 days only.
Monthly Service Fee
Your first invoice will include a Connection Fee of $20 per line to activate your service on our network. Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, options and taxes are extra and billed monthly. The following monthly government 9-1-1 fees apply where applicable: 62¢ in Saskatchewan, 40¢ in Quebec, 43¢ in Nova Scotia, 53¢ in New Brunswick, 70¢ in Prince Edward Island, 44¢ in Alberta, and 75¢ in Newfoundland and Labrador (effective March 1, 2015). However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device.